Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Tidbits, Nothing Exciting

Lauren now knows that a camera is for taking pictures. She found my mom's camera and walked around her house saying "cheeseeeeee, cheeesssseeee" really drawn out. 
Look who I found under my bed covers...Lauren loves to play in our bed at home. She won't sit still for long. She likes to jump and scare me half to death thinking she'll jump right off. Our bed is super high so it's kind of scary, my little dare devil. 
Lauren eating her first popsicle. She loves ice cream and ice cream sandwiches but I found that we had a ton of these popsicles in our freezer. I don't think she liked it as much as the ice cream....can't blame her!
Hanging out in her toy bucket....naked. She had just gotten out of the bath at my parent's house. She hates putting on PJs so she ran away from us and ended up here.
A visit to mommy's favorite store - The Disney Store. She loaded up on a ton of stuffed animals. We didn't buy her any but I like how she picked all these out.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kenna said...

You are up and blogging at 7am?? What? Are you ok? :) Just kidding. Love the pic of her taking pictures and in the Elmo bucket. :)

Lauren said...

She is just cute for words!!! I know I sound like a broken record but she is. Just precious!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying your time at your parents it is nice to spend time with family. Especially when I know Todd is traveling and working a lot. I will be praying for you all about the sell of your house and the upcoming move.
This verse always encourages me
Phil 4:13
Especially because life can be so unpredictable at times...I am thankful to know God will always take care of me and my family. I am so glad that this move will enable Todd, Lauren, and you to be together more as a family. That will be such a blessing! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jenna said...

I love that Elmo tub! Too cute!

Kristen and Andy said...

What a cutie! Too funny with all those stuffed animals - my daughter LOVES them too! Love that Elmo bucket - that is just too adorable!