Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Day Today

This morning I got to meet my sweet friend Amanda's little boy, Nicholas. What a sweet, beautiful, little boy. He is so cuddly and handsome! I took over some poppyseed chicken, butterfinger cake, rolls, and banana nut muffins. Hopefully it's all edible :)
(I could have sat there all afternoon. He was just so very sweet).

I also bought my very first item off of Craigslist. I was browsing for a play kitchen for Lauren and found this and just had to buy it. It was only $20 and it has Ariel on it. I'm not sure if I'm mentioned this before or not but Lauren is a HUGE Little Mermaid fan. Her bubbles for the bath have Ariel on the back and that's how she got hooked. She's seen the movie like 500 times already. She, of course, won't watch the entire movie but she really likes the singing and seeing Ariel.

(When she first spotted her kitchen after nap time. It was like Santa came to visit).

(Pulling something out of her oven).

(Putting something in and closing the door).
This really is a great kitchen if you're on the hunt for one. It had pen marks all over it when I bought it from another mom here but my Magic Eraser took it right off. It's super easy to clean. It makes a ton of noise and will say the cutest sayings like "Now what should we bake now?" Lauren loves it!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Butterfinger cake??!!! Do tell!!

How cute is that kitchen?! I need to show Madison that movie..I'm sure she'd love it too.

Lianna Knight said...

Ahhh...I wish I lived closer so I could see Nicholas too!

And the look on your little girl's face is PRICELESS!!!

Sarah said...

The look on her face is GREAT! How is the house coming?

Jennifer said...

Those pictures of Lauren are soooo sweet and cute! I love how excited she was!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the first pic of Lauren. She is SO excited!

Anonymous said...

I really like your new blog look. It is very cute!

Your friends little boy is precious. I am sure she really appreciated you bringing her dinner and it sounds yummy!

Laurens kitchen is adorable. Have you moved yet? I wasn't sure. Anyway I hope everything is going well.

Lauren said...

Aw, Nicholas is so precious! Will be in GA in August and will hopefully get to meet the little guy and see Amanda!! Lauren’s new kitchen is super cute!! :)

Kenna said...

I love how excited she is!! Awesome!

Lauren said...

HAHA!! I would love to see you. I am actually visiting Aishlea, my blog friend turned real life friend, ha! I went with her to the Beth Moore conference and I think you met her there. So I will be staying with her. Thanks for the offer. I’m hoping to visit Amanda on the 6th on my way up to Trenton, GA. Aishlea lives not far from ya’ll at all. Maybe you could meet up with Amanda and I??? :) Or with Aishlea and I at some point over the weekend!!

Email me at LaurenBella6@hotmail.com

Heather said...

I love the look on Laurens' face when she first saw it! What a great find on Craigslist for your girl!

Rachel and Hans said...

I love craigslist! Great find! And I agree...will you share the butterfinger cake recipe?

Courtney said...

Cute kitchen. I love the expression on her face when she first saw it.. I haven't tried Craigslist yet, but I hear a lot of people get great deals.

beckylbranch said...

Awe! That is so sweet and I know you loved our visit with baby N. Lauren just looks like she LOOOOOOVES that kitchen set...her face says it all :) I would have loved one of those as a little girl.

The 'Ssippi Scoop said...

Wow! What a deal on Craigslist. I'm jealous. That face is too cute, Bailey does the exact same thing. We don't know where she learned it!

The Blagg Family said...

Love the kitchen and Lauren's expression is priceless. Let's do get the girls together to play this week. Let me know what day is best.