We ventured our way downtown yet again last week to frequent the splash fountains. Lauren loves it there and gets so excited when she sees the water. Todd got to go with us this time so Lauren was excited to show him all her moves!
(Is that not a happy girl or what? She was soooo excited).
(My little tiny girl deciding what fountain she wanted to tackle first).
(Head first, no fear. This child loves the water).
After Lauren played in the fountains, we walked over to the carousel. I feel like I blog all the time about the carousel but Lauren is free and it's only $1 for adults so it's fun, cheap entertainment. It's right next to the fountains so it's so easy to just walk right over. I still think I like it better than her but whatev.....just like our aquarium membership. I LOVE it :)
(Of course she won't ride on the animals because she thinks they are real).
After our carousel adventure, we walked right on over to Clumpie's Ice Cream. Oh my goodness, it's sooooo good! Expensive as ever but it's worth it. Our $8 in ice cream was so good on a cold day! We found out Lauren's other true love, besides Elmo and her daddy....mint chocolate chip ice cream. Just like her salad eating, you would have thought she's never eaten, ever!
(Thanking her daddy for her yummy goodness. So sweet).







7 comments:
I need to get Madison to a splash pad. :) We have one, but it is supposed to be really busy. Not sure how to do it with two. May have to involve dad too.
Love the new look of your blog!!
The splash pad is something I want to do with Logan this summer. I wish we had one closer. Looks like Laurens new diet is going to consist of salad and ice cream!I say the salad balances out the ice cream. Have a great 4th of July weekend.
Love your new blog design and title so stinkin' cute! The header pics are just presh!
Yay for water parks like that....I wish we had some here in WV! The first pic of Lauren is just priceless love the big smile and pure excitement on her face! LOL that she went head first in the water like that....so cute....
Yummm ice cream ya gotta love mint choc chip....OMG that it was $8 dollars but that pic of her and her daddy makes it priceless
Hope ya'll have a happy 4th
xoxo
Summer
Wow - what a little water baby!!! All those splash pads look awesome - we need to find some around us. Of course that would mean it would have to stop raining here for us to actually go to one :) Hope you have a great July 4th weekend!
Does Lauren like the carousel? When we were in Myrtle Beach at Barefoot Landing Shopping mall they had an outdoor carousel I wanted Lincoln to go on.. but was afraid he wouldn't like it.
------
Yes, we love Luvs diapers. Pampers are expensive compared to Luvs. This last time we bought we ended up buying Huggies because we went to SAMS and bought bulk and for some reason they don't carry Luvs... but I've only used Huggies and Luvs and Luvs are my favorite.
BTW, I like your new blog design... I am working on setting up my own blog design business.. when I do and your interested, I will work out a GREAT deal for you if you let me design for you so I can get a portfolio created. :) But I will let you know when things get going.
I like the way Lauren thinks, my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip!!! :)
Post a Comment