Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mall Playdate

I am so behind on my posts. I usually write a bunch and then just schedule them to post on certain days to make it easier for me. I'm slacking big time and am behind like 2 weeks, oops!
First update: I took Lauren to the mall last week for a little play date with her 2 sweet friends, Lauren & Riley. Their birthdays are back to back. Riley turns 2 in August, the other Lauren 2 in September, and my Lauren 2 in October. They are so sweet together and are such good playmates. We will miss them terribly when we move (don't worry gals, house isn't selling so not soon) but I feel like they'll be friends for life. I have a feeling these girls will make lots of visits with each other, no matter where we all end up. 
(I love this picture because it's typical. The other Lauren and Riley hold hands, letting us take a group picture. My wild one is like "See ya, I'm going down the slide." She won't sit still for like 2 seconds for a picture). 


(Riley is a great car driver :) They played so well together in the little car).


(The 2 Laurens going down the slide. No fear. I'm amazed how my Lauren just knows what to do. We've never played at this mall and she practically jumped out of her stroller to run to the slides. I think she needs one at home).


(Sweet girlies with their Chick Fil A cows).


(Sweet hugs to say goodbye. Karen, Riley's mom, and I took the girls to the bathroom for diaper changes. Jill and her Lauren already left or we'd have a 3 way hug......if my wild one would sit still :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What can I say, “Lauren’s” are wild people, haha!!! :)