Friday, July 30, 2010

Random Pictures

I was just going through my pictures on my Mac and found some that I never posted. Enjoy!
(Before our date day. My mom drove up to visit and sent us off for a date day. We went to lunch, the movies, and bowled 5 games. I LOVE bowling. Oh my gosh it's so fun but I'm horrible at it. Who cares, it's just so much fun!)

(Starting to sweat. I'm serious, bowling makes you hot. I always laughed at the bowlers on TV when they got all sweaty and gross but seriously, it's a workout).

(A blanket Todd found at Wal-Mart for little L. How perfect is this? Airplane and Elmo all in one, sweet).

(One of many attempts to take a picture of Lauren in a beautiful dress my mom got her in Charleston. It was handmade from a lady in Peru).

(Attempt number 500. We'll try again soon).


Photobucket

8 comments:

Emily said...

Lincoln was standing beside me as I was looking at your pictures and as soon as he seen Elmo, he started saying "Elmo!" Elmo!" Then of course he called the plane a tractor since he is obsessed with them. HA!

Cute dress Lauren has on. Is it not the HARDEST thing to get these 21 month olds to still for a few seconds to take a stinkin' picture. LOL!

Oh, yes... Lincoln and Lauren are just one day apart... pretty cool.. I think thats why I started following you because I wanted to read about someone the same age as Lincoln.

Twice as Nice said...

Your little girl is just SWEETNESS! What a little doll. Over from Jenna's what fun this has been meeting others. Have a great weekend.

Courtney said...

Oh that dress is adorable. Have a great weekend.

Lauren said...

LOVE all the pictures! Girl, I love bowling too, but no good at it. It’s fun anyhow. And for the record, I’m a splendid bowler on the Wii, ha! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad Todd and you had a date. It is nice to get away for a bit! I love the picture of the two of you.

The airplane Elmo blanket is perfect. That was so sweet! I can relate we always like patriotic stuff because of Christian's career.

Her dress is adorable! Goodluck on getting a good shot. It can be so hard sometimes! Have a wonderful weekend.

The Trendy Family said...

Love the dress... so stinkin cute!

beckylbranch said...

Awe! Those are great pics! It's so nice to have date times together...I hope to have one soon! Next Wednesday is our 9 year anniversary so hopefully we'll get a chance to get out. I LOVE to bowl, but stink at it also...who cares...right? I like disco bowling the best :) That dress is SO cute!

Katie said...

Ummm.....jealous of the elmo airplane blanket! So cute!