Lauren's sweet little friend, Ellie, had her 2nd birthday party last weekend. Her mommy, Diana, and I met while the girls were in the same Little Gym class in the Fall of 2009. We've stayed in touch and they are so very sweet. We're lucky to have such sweet playmates and friends here in Chattanooga.
(Lauren devouring a cupcake. My girl loves her sweets. She may not like most food but she is my child for sure and won't turn down cake of any kind).
(The beautiful birthday girl. Check out her awesome outfit that was perfect for her petting zoo/riding a pony birthday party).
(Lauren in petting zoo heaven. I thought this could go either way. She would either be scared of the animals or want to sleep with them, ha! She loved them. That made me happy that she likes animals like I do).
(The awesome petting zoo area. My little one is by me at the edge of the fence. I'm in the back with the jean jacket on. I really do have other clothes. I realize that I wear that cropped jean jacket all the time. It's super comfy).
(Her favorite was the pony ride. When the pony stopped, she said "Again mommy." Maybe we should rent this company for her 2nd birthday??).
(She was so excited about riding the pony. I love it. I wonder if she thought she was at Chuck E Cheese riding the fake horse there?)



12 comments:
Cute! That's a great idea. I like your new blog layout, especially the header.
What a small world!! Diana and I went to high school together. She was 2 years behind me. When I saw your picture on her FB page, i was like I know her. I was curious how you to knew each other. Looks like she had fun
What a fun party. Glad she enjoyed all the animals. Logan just rode the ponies at the fair the other night and he was not too happy when he had to get off.
SOOO Cute!!!! I HATE that your house has not sold... who wouldn't want that beautiful view?! How long do you have??
By the way.. I so need your e-mail.. you are a no reply comment blogger!! Mine is shelbygroff@gmail.com
What a neat idea to have a petting zoo themed bday - I know Brooklynn would LOVE that - she is all about her animals..hahaha! Looks like ya'll had a great time.
What a cute party idea! I think we are doing "zoo" themed...but no real zoo!! That is so neat! Lauren is sooo stinking cute--LOVE the pictures in the header!
What a fun party idea. I love it! Lauren was adorable on the pony!
She is so stinkin cute on that pony!!!!!! :)
What a fun party idea!! She is so stinking cute, I love that last picture!
Is that a little denim skirt that Lauren has on? Oh the cuteness!!
I wear my denim jacket every day to work. I just bought a cute white one at the gap last weekend. I love that classic look! Can't wait til you move here!
Blog hopping from Jenna's Journey :)
I just had a "barnayard bash" party for my son's birthday and the petting zoo was a hit!
Love your blog :)
Post a Comment