Monday, August 2, 2010

More Salad Please

Lauren very clearly requested to have "Salllad" for lunch and dinner the other day. She draws the word salad out like she's truly from the south. Todd and I don't have strong southern accents so I'm not sure where she gets it. She is from Tennessee though :)

(It's much easier to grab the lettuce with your hand, forget the fork).

(Lauren is the tea thief. I LOVE Mcdonalds $1 unsweet tea (I know I know, I'm not drinking sweet tea in the south) and apparently Little L loves it too. After I got home, I got her out of her car seat and put her in the front seat of the car so I could grab a few things. She then proceeded to grab my cup, pick it up, drink like she was famished, and carried my cup in the house).

Photobucket

6 comments:

SMillwood said...

Love the pics and videos you post, Courtney! Thanks so much for posting so we can keep up with our "Baby Lauren"! Liv ask to visit the site often so she can see her cuz! ;-)

Courtney said...

So glad she has found a food that she really enjoys and a drink too!

Lauren said...

That girl and her salad cracks me up!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that she has a southern accent. How cute! I have a southern accent and am constantly spelling things on the phone because the person on the other end can understand!! lol

I love Mc Donalds Sweet Tea for a dollar! It is one of my favorite treats!

Sarah said...

I love Lauren with the salad. I wish Lucy would eat like that!Sweet tea is the best!!! Little Lu "steals" it from me allll the time. I look down and half my glass will be empty!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

How funny I saw this blog post today - Wells ate salad at his Nana's house & she was saying it's the only toddler she's ever seen do that - I immediately thought about Miss Lauren & her love of salad!