Such a big girl eating her cheerios in the morning
Proof that she loves spicy black bean burgers. She ate 3/4 of a burger tonight for dinner. Go Lauren go! She's like her mommy and would prefer veggie or bean burgers over real hamburgers.
This is how Lauren likes to shop these days. I have a rule with her and if it's just she and I shopping, she isn't allowed out of the cart. But if daddy tags along, she gets to push the buggy! She loves it but goodness she is hard to keep up with. That's why she isn't allowed out of the buggy when it's just me with her. I learned the hard way!
2 comments:
Cuteness! I am SO glad that she's eating better and learning to like food!! Yay Lauren!
Yeah for better eating! We are having better eating at our house too! In the last six weeks Lexi gained a whole pound and we are so excited. She did have to go on an appetite stimulant, but that was the best thing that every happened. Wish they had offered it to us sooner. Lexi loves to push the cart the same way. However, it is so hard at the grocery store with two girls, so she rarely gets to do it.
Post a Comment