Monday, June 28, 2010

What Have We Been Doing This Summer??

Visits to Chuck E Cheese, a new favorite hang out. Ever since our visit to Charlotte for Olivia's 3rd birthday party, Lauren loves this place. We like to go first thing when they open, at 9am, so we have the place to ourself.
She wanted to say hi to Chuck! Usually she is afraid of anything big and that talks but goodness she loves Chuck, or is it Chuck E?
Todd's Father's Day cake from his baby girl. She picked it out, the airplanes and all :) This cake was made by my new friend, Becky. Seriously, THE BEST CAKES EVER! Totally surpasses any cake I've bought at a bakery. If you live even remotely close to Chattanooga, totally order from her. Her blog is HERE You'll save lots of money and get the best tasting cake.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You new header is adorable. That cake is beautiful, I wish I lived closer. I am planning on taking Logan to Chuck E Cheese sometime this summer.

Unknown said...

You are a sweet mommmy to take her little girl to Chuck E Cheese so early in the morning!!

Lauren said...

That cake is precious!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss Chuck E Cheese at our last duty station they had one locally now we have to drive an hour away to one! Oh well!

Lauren is so adorable!

I love his Father's Day cake. So cute!

Rachel and Hans said...

What a cute cake! There is a Chuck E Cheese about an hour from us. Maybe we will have to try it out! Happy 4th!