Friday, June 11, 2010

Reunited And It Feels So Good

Daddy and his girl. The two little lovebirds. My little love munchkins. 
Todd has been insanely busy, flying his maximum of 100 hours a month that the FAA allows. Lauren has only seen him about 2 days in the past 2 weeks. The overtime works out wonderfully though because they are trips tagged onto his last day of work or something along those lines. The commute from Chattanooga to Chicago isn't exactly easy so it works out great. Todd has been fortunate that he has been with the airline for 16 years so he at least has seniority on his side.

When we move to Dallas, it will be sooooo much easier for Todd to see Lauren. For instance, he can work 2 day trips, pick up last minute overtime, etc. I know a sweet little girl that will LOVE seeing her daddy.

These pictures are at my mom and dad's house. Todd and I flew to Dallas to go to the design center for our new house. We flew to Atlanta after our little Dallas trip so we just spent the night there. Sadly, Todd had to leave very early the next morning :(
Lauren loves her daddy so much that she wanted to feed him his pizza. She even decided to eat half a slice of pizza herself! Anything her daddy does, she does. It's sweet.
Feeding mommy now!
We gave Lauren a little mini ice cream sandwich and she went to town. It was the cutest thing! Go Lauren Go! I can't tell you how happy I am that she's eating....sometimes.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. I bet she misses him so much when he is gone. Glad she is eating more.

Kristen and Andy said...

There is nothing sweeter than a daughter & her daddy! My little girl just lights up when he gets home from work each day - so sweet! Loved the pics!

Emily said...

Yay Lauren! Glad to see she is eating.... and happy things are going to work out so you two can see "daddy".

Unknown said...

When will your house be ready??!! I'm jealous you get to pick stuff out!

Lauren said...

She is so precious with her daddy!!!! :)

Summer said...

What a cute pic of ya'lL! I am loving' the pic of her and her daddy just precious!!!!

xoxo
Summer :0)