The Reasons I Have The BEST Daddy
Love, Lauren
You loved me from Day 1 and would snuggle with me when mommy was resting in the hospital.
You were so proud of mommy and couldn't wait to tell everyone about your new baby girl
You made me smile first. I was only 6 weeks old. Mommy says that she will never forget that day. We were leaving for the doctor's office and I couldn't stop smiling at you. Mommy even got it on camera.
When I was little, you changed the most horrific diapers. Mommy really appreciated it :) You would even laugh while mommy took pictures of the event!
You snuggle me on the couch all the time. This picture was taken when I was only 2 months old. I would cry ALL day long (remember?) but you still loved on me.
You take me out to eat when you go places with mommy. You have always loved to take me out of my car seat to show me off....you are such a proud Daddy.
You took me to my very first baseball game. We went to see the Chattanooga Lookouts play and we had so much fun together. I especially loved all of the loud music and you holding me.
You take me swimming. It's my favorite!
You always take Mommy and I on the best vacations. This was taken during one of our many Hilton Head Island vacations. In my first year of life, you took me there 3 times. You're the best vacation planner.
You let me nap with you and Bellie Girl on the couch when I get sleepy.
You took me to Charleston to visit my great grandparents and we went to Sullivan's Island one evening. You love taking me to the beach.
We like to go downtown Chattanooga as a family. You love to take me on the carousel ride.
You planned an awesome first birthday party for me. I may not remember it when I'm older but I know we had fun. We celebrated at the Hilton on Hilton Head Island. I love that you take me places.
You take silly pictures in parking lots....you love me THAT much.
You think it's important to be with family. Mommy's family always calls you the son they never had. I love that we get to visit family for every holiday.
You think it's important that I know my grandpa, your dad. We talk about him a lot and mommy shows me his pictures. I know he's my Papa but he's my heaven Papa.
You let me feed you. You may not be hungry but you know that I love it!
You take me places like the aquarium and you teach me all about the fish.
You still date mommy even after almost 6 years together. I hope I have a husband like you one day.
Happy Father's Day to the BEST daddy in the entire world. I sure am lucky that mommy married you.
Love, Your Sweet Pea







4 comments:
What a sweet post! Sounds like she has one awesome Daddy in her life :)
What a sweet post Courtney! Love all the pictures and you and Lauren are very blessed!
What a sweet post!
Did you know that we are Hilton Head vacation junkies, too?!
Heading out there for the first week of August this year...Kaia's first time at the ocean - we can't wait!
Aw, so stinkin sweet. Hope he had a GREAT Father’s Day!!! :)
Post a Comment