Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Splash Parks

I feel like we'll be visiting every splash park in town this summer. Lauren just loves water. We don't have a neighborhood pool so this is the next best thing. I can't wait until we get to Dallas. We'll be in walking distance to the community pool and a brand new HUGE splash park!
We went to a splash park in Suwanee, GA this past week. It was really big and had an area with smaller sized "splashers" or whatever you call them. They were just Lauren's size.
She played with this sweet little girl for a little while. She was so sweet to her and would run up to her and say "Hi" and wave.
This cracked me up but I guess water feels good on your rear end, ha! She stood there forever! She played so hard and I think she just got really really tired so she stood still for so long. It was quite comical!

5 comments:

beckylbranch said...

ha..ha..she's getting a little "booty" massage :) That looks like so much fun! Lordy I have to lose weight before baring my rear in a water park anytime soon!

Lauren said...

HAHA! That last picture cracks me up. Lauren really is a social butterfly!! :)

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I live really really close to that splash park. Isn't Suwanee great!?!?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love going to the splash park. So fun!!

Jessi said...

She is so adorable! How fun! We are out in the country and don't have anything like that near by! I know my kidlets would love it too.