We miss our best buddy! We can't wait until we move to Texas so we can see you more! Aren't you amazed that Lauren knows how to write "We Miss You" already? :) I've been teaching her all kinds of things while you fly everyone around.
Lauren checking on her puppy dog....she loves her best buddy, Belle. I would say Belle is her second favorite, behind her daddy of course. I come in a close third and the hairy cat, Bailey, comes in last.
More playtime outside....it's been a fun summer.
2 comments:
Where in Texas are you guys moving????
My entire family lives in Houston and that is where I've grew up.
So sweet! When are ya'll moving to Texas? There's no place like it - thats for sure! I also grew up in Houston and moved away at 13 with my parents and then moved back on my own when I was 24....and been back ever since - love it!
Isn't it amazing how much they miss their Dad's? We have been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and my daughter is ALWAYS asking to talk to her Daddy on the phone...so sweet!
Post a Comment