Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who Wants To Eat Bananas And Color?

Guess who is eating big girl bananas finally, at 19 months??? Lauren is! We are making some process with her eating issues! I got a banana a couple of mornings ago to eat for breakfast and she immediately said "mama, banana banana" and then "puh puh puh" which means please to her. I gladly gave her some chunks of banana and she went to town! This is her "Say Cheese" face that she's been practicing. It cracks me up because she smiles so big that you can barely see her eyes!
She was saying "Hi Mama Hi Mama"
"Lauren, say cheese" She was in a big time cheese mood the other morning.
Lauren LOVES to color. She asks me to "cola", aka color, multiple times a day. If she sees a pen, pencil, or marker out on the counter, she automatically drops everything and asks to "cola"
Cheese mommy and yes I'm drawing you a pretty picture.

11 comments:

Angela said...

So cute!! Andrew, at 4, still makes the cheesy face where I can't see his eyes!! lol

But he will no longer eat bananas and he hates to color. ARRRRGGG!!!

Unknown said...

Cute!! I'm so glad she's doing better with eating! Love that smile.. Madison use to do that. :)

Two Dozen and Change said...

Go Lauren, go! Did you stop going to feeding therapy? If so, you should become an OT or ST and work your magic with lots of little ones!! Lauren is just absolutely adorable!!

Lauren said...

She is a ham!!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

SHe was smiling good for you that day!! We love bananas around here! So glad she is liking them and MK loves to color too, on everything!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! She is such a doll. I am so glad she is trying new things and eating well. That is such a blessing!

Kristen and Andy said...

Lol - just found your blog and just wanted to say hi and that your daughter is adorable! I saw your daughter's 'cheese' smile...love it! My daughter does the same thing too - makes for some interesting pics hahaha! I just did a post about that a few weeks back with her 'cheese' smile too!

beckylbranch said...

Your daughter is precious and it's good you are getting her started early to smile and "model" in front of the camera! ha..ha.. Do you twitter? My Starbucks drink is an iced caramal macchiatto and it IS devine! I love it...I love it so much it's my crack and I am soooo addicted it's a major problem! ha..ha..!!! I love it though :) Hope you are having a good week! Becky

beckylbranch said...

I just tried adding you to the twitter but it said the name wasn't found. email @ beckylbranch@gmail.com

Rachel and Hans said...

I love her little pony!! Can't wait until Kaia's hair is long enough for one.

Rachel and Hans said...

I love her little pony!! Can't wait until Kaia's hair is long enough for one.