Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Go Gamecocks!!!

Lauren says GOOOOO GAMECOCKS!!!! She is so excited that her Grammy's alma mater won the College World Series Tonight!!!!
These pictures were taken in Sams Club yesterday. I dressed Lauren in her little Gamecock onesie that my mom bought her. Just a little insight, my dad graduated from Clemson, so did his brother before going to the Medical School in SC, & then my mom graduated from the University of South Carolina. We have a big time rivalry family. My mom's team, along with the rest of her family, won tonight. Go Gamecocks Go!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Girl, she is just too precious!!! Love those pictures!!! :)

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me with the Easter basket. That is actually my listing. I got that for Logan when he was little but have upgraded to a larger basket. It was so kind of you to think of me.

Heather said...

Well, I am just going to try and ignore the gamecock clothes you put your sweet girl in. ;) Ha, just kidding! Lauren looks so cute, that was huge for the gamecocks!