Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun At Grammy and Grandpa's

Checking out her new Ariel Slip N' Slide that has fountains
Little Lauren and I have been hanging out at my parent's house outside of Atlanta. Check out the fun my sweet girl has been having. It's been super hot outside, like Texas hot....95 degrees!
Lauren is CRAZY about her tooth brush so Mr. Tooth brush had to come outside with us to enjoy the cool water.
Brushing away, with Bellie Girl
My parent's backyard is like a water park this summer. Check out the cool crab. I'm actually going to return it tomorrow as she won't get in the pool. She will only play with the fountain :)
Randomly coming up to me to say "Hi Momma, Hi." Then it was back to the water!
My dad's parents from Charleston
My dad's parents were about 1.5 hours away from us for my little cousin's high school graduations (yikes, I remember when he was born). They then drove over to my parent's house for a couple of days to visit. Lauren LOVES them. I think Papa is her new best friend. Check out that little grin. Just to note, my dad's parents are pushing 80 years old. They are amazing. My grandma still goes to water aerobics twice a week & does step aerobics, and Papa still works in the garden, does all of his own yard work, etc. No one can use the excuse "they are old" anymore :)

4 comments:

Kristen and Andy said...

Water days are definitely here - its the only way to survive in the 'Texas Heat'. Brookie loves her slip & slide although we have to actually push/pull her down the thing - but she loves it!

How awesome that your grandparents are so active and ya'll got to spend some quality time with them - so neat!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to get away and see family. I hope your having a nice time. I really like Atlanta. We have a few friends that live there. Lauren looks so cute in her swimsuit playing!

Heather said...

Oh what fun with your parents!! Lauren looks like she is having a great time in their backyard! Mollie loves the fountains and sprinklers, too fun!! Great pics!

Lauren said...

Aw, love the pics and Lauren as always is too cute! She’s definitely a water child :)