ME: "Hey Lauren, can you show me your teeth!"
Lauren just cracks me up. Todd was eating some spicy turkey pepperoni before dinner on Wednesday night. Lauren wanted some but she was so sweet and would break her pepperoni up and then give pieces to Todd and I. I love how it looks like she's shoving her whole fist in her daddy's mouth :)
Much better. Todd had to bite down pretty quickly so her whole hand wouldn't end up in his mouth, ha!
5 comments:
LOL it sooo looks like she is putting her whole fist in his mouth! Soooo funny made my morning! I just laughed out loud.....Bahahahaha
Little ones are sooo presh and Lauren is just a doll
Have a Happy Friday and a Great Weekend
We are expecting snow sooo I am off to rent some movies....
Summer :0)
So cute/funny!
So sweet! These are great shots of Daddy and Lauren. I love them. Have a great weekend!
I love how little girls just love their daddies! She's precious.
Oh, how sweet!! She is sooo dang cute.. are you getting any snow this weekend. We are supposed to be getting a ton!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Lesli
Post a Comment