Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free 50 Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

You might have already seen other blogs advertising for the 50 FREE holiday card promotion that Shutterfly has going on right now. I had to jump on this because I could use some extra cards! They have so many cute designs to choose from this year. Below are a couple of my favorites:

I really like these cards because of the multiple picture design. I've always chosen cards in the past that have space for multiple pictures. I figure that if we're paying for professional photography, we better show more than 1 picture! The sweet monogram in the top left corner on the first card is simple and elegant. I love the traditional red and green colors with the black. The snowflakes and brown color in the second card really stood out to me too. I feel like brown is really "in" and it looks great up against the red. I like both equally, hard to choose!

You can even find other great gifts on their website, including calendars which are a personal favorite, personalized gifts, and super cute holiday gift tags.

Sign up HERE if you're interested in this great promotion too! Thanks Shutterfly!!!

PS: A Lauren post coming later tonight!







Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Such a great deal!!!! Just did my blog post today!!! :)