I loved Lauren's cute little outfit so much that I had to take a picture before we walked out the door this afternoon. I bought it at Gymboree last year on clearance like I do all of her clothes. I've been super lucky about being right estimating her future sizes, thank goodness. It's a size 12-18 months and she is big enough now to wear it comfortably. I just love the little preppy, collar look. She looks so grown up!
The above shot was my first attempt at getting her to smile.
How did I get so lucky? She actually listened when I said "smile" and I didn't even have to mention M&Ms!!!
I just got lucky on this shot. I accidentally pressed the button to take a picture and it was just good timing.
I took these pictures as I was leaving to meet my friend Jill at a consignment sale. I was dropping Lauren off for the first time at a place called Kidspark. It's the best idea and so awesome. It's basically a drop in babysitting service but way cooler. It's only $7.50 an hour and they have a ton of stations inside like arts and crafts, movies, books, kitchen area, a jungle gym, etc. Lauren loved it! It was so handy for me so I could go spend time with a friend and not worry about finding a babysitter.
The consignment sale was a complete flop. It's the first one ever that I've literally walked out of. It was beyond crowded. The line was an hour to even check out. Jill and I walked in for maybe 5 minutes and immediately left. We went out for coffee instead, much better in my opinion!


7 comments:
Lauren looks so presh in her gymbo outfit! I love the preppy collar and cardigan look so cute! You scored on her smiling today!! Sorry the sale was a flop but yay you got to go have coffee with a friend!!
xoxo
Summer
Talk about lucky with that last picture, priceless! I don't blame you for not waiting it out, an hour is crazy.
Talk about lucky with that last picture, priceless! I don't blame you for not waiting it out, an hour is crazy.
The second picture is so cute!! Thanks for the tip about the shirts. Of course once I asked you about it and sent an email to her a day later I got the shirts! lol
We have an hourly care service on post and I love it. It is so reasonable and handy for when last minute things come up. It sounds like thats a cool place. I am glad she had fun.
To bad the sale was so crowded. At least you got to spend some time with a friend. Have a great week! Any buyers for the house yet? Hope so soon!
She has the cutest outfits!!
Hey girl,
Kelcee's outfit in that pic is Matilda Jane! I am addicted to there clothes! Eeeeek it's my new hobby LOL the hubs isn't as fond of it as me hahahha
You can google Matilda Jane and the site will pop up! I have a trunk keeper if you are interested in ordering!
xoxo
Summer :)
What an adorable outfit! And yay for getting the cute smiling pics - I know what you mean - its a fluke when you get a good one - but so worth it when you do :)
Post a Comment