Saturday, November 6, 2010

School Halloween Party

Lauren had a fun little Halloween party at school before Halloween. The 2 Laurens were so cute dressed as pumpkins. I didn't even attempt to put on Lauren's hat because I knew it would be pulled off in 2 seconds :) Jill and I tried to get a cute picture of the girls before we went into their classroom. This is as good as it got with 2, 2 year olds.

The picture above is before we left the house in the morning. I couldn't convince Lauren to stand up to show off her costume. Oh well, she is definitely 2! HA!
In her classroom. In order for her to not cry at drop off, we distract her with playing puzzles or with the Play Doh. It works like a charm!
This is the Bye Bye Buggy! It's amazing at getting the little ones to calm down! Jill's Lauren is in the front row. We arrived late that day so we missed the morning walk.
This doesn't go with Halloween, but Lauren had a fun little school birthday party on Thursday October 28th. I took cute little cupcake cookies to her class to have during lunch. They must have played hard that day because I was getting dinner ready around 6pm and Lauren had fallen asleep on the couch. She climbed up herself, pulled the blanket over her, and helped herself to a cup of milk. She was out within about 10 minutes. She didn't wake up until 8:30pm and then went straight up to bed for the night. I've never seen her that tired before!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

She was a cute little pumpkin!!! Love the costume.

Bless her heart.. she was wore out!

Shannon said...

They're just precious! Love the pumpkin costumes! Just found your blog...it's lovely! I scrolled through some of the past posts and I'm loving your daughters' smocked outfits! So cute!

Anonymous said...

She is one precious pumpkin! Thanks for the tip about North Face. What a good idea. Even at four I sometime result in giving Lillian a special treat for special picture days...lol Like family pictures, school picture day, etc. lol

Summer said...

What a cute pumpkin! Love her matching leggings and shoes! Love that the two Laurens were both pumpkins how presh!! xoxo
Summer

Kristen and Andy said...

What an adorable Pumpkin outfit....love the shoes too - so sweet! That last pic of her crashed out on the couch - love it - they play their little hearts out don't they?