Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Little Turkey!

I had the cutest little Turkey shirt made by a new friend, Ashley, from SheSheMade. It's so sweet on my little Lauren. I ordered her a size 2, knowing she still wears a 12-18 months, so she can use it again next year. I love finding great deals and getting to use them for more than 1 season.
My sweet friend, Amanda, and her family came over to our house on Sunday to take their Christmas Card pictures. Amanda's sister in law, Melissa, is a fantastic photographer and got some amazing shots of them with the mountain view in the background. We can't wait to use Melissa for our photos too. 
The fake smile above. Lovely.
While they were taking photos, Lauren and I played outside. I think she could live outside. She loves it so much. Unfortunately, it's not the safest for her with the mountain drop off. We do have over an acre so she plays in our side yard. I just have to keep my eye out on my busy girl. She doesn't sit still more than 2 seconds.
Taking an itty bitty break to sort of smile at me. This is the look I get when I say "Lauren, please look at mommy and I'll give you an M&M" whatever it takes :)
Running full force. She is so stinking fast. The girl can run! 
The view I had the majority of the time we were out. She threw quite a few fits because we needed to go in. She just runs away from me.....anywhere we go. It's wild.
"Lauren, do you want 3 M&Ms????" :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious! I have a question how long does it typically take to get an order from them? I ordered two shirts for Lillian and Thomas mid Oct. and am still waiting on them...Hopefully they'll come soon.

You must live nearing the mtns. I love the mtns. Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

That girl is just SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Summer said...

What a cute shirt!! Love it....I totally did the same thing last year I bought Kelcee's monogrammed turkey outfit on Etsy and I bought it big and it fits her better this year and she can wear it next year too so money justified whooo hoooo score!! LOL....

Lauren is so presh and her piggy tails are getting longer and longer....love the smiles for m&m's we totally still do that with Kelcee LOL

xoxo
Summer