I forgot to post pictures of our little day trip to the Chattanooga Zoo. Our zoo is incredibly small....as in there are no big animals there. BUT Wednesdays are $1 Wednesdays and Lauren is free so for a whopping $2, we had a fun little outing.
Any place that has a carousel is awesome in Lauren's book. She could ride 80 times and could still ride again and again.
She enjoyed banging on the glass to see the animals.
There is a petting zoo. I think we could spend the whole day with these sweet animals.It was no surprise that Lauren loved this.
Hugging the goats....of course. Just like the chickens at her birthday party.
This has nothing to do with the zoo but I love my little girl in purple polka dots :)

7 comments:
Adorable pictures! We love the zoo!! I had no clue Chatanooga even had a zoo. =) The Knoxville zoo is our fav!!
I have a giveaway going on my blog that you might like. Check it out @ www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com.
If you win I'll send you the shirt of your choice with a hair bow included!
Tell your friends!! ;)
Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
So sweet! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!
OK that purple polka dot outfit looks presh on Lauren!! Love it! My bestie had those outfits for her Daughter's 2nd B-day party with Barney last year!! So stinkin cute! How fun that they have $1 Wednesday's! Lauren looks like she is having a ball!
xoxo
Summer
So jealous of the carousel! We don't have one anywhere near us and I know Grace would just love it.
I can't wait for you to come back from Disney and talk all about it! Have FUN!!!!
The zoo looks like fun. We have a huge zoo, but I don't think it is fun because it is so large and SO expensive to get in. I LOVE the purple polka dots! I bought those for my girls last year to wear this winter as well!
Happy Thanksgiving sweet gal! Lauren does look so sweet in polka dots and in those pigtails! :)
Post a Comment