My mom got Lauren a very cute Pram stroller for her Baby Cinderella. She normally pushes it around the house, puts her babies inside, covers them with blankets, and yells "ride ride ride" as she takes them on a stroll. I think she got a little confused and thought she could go for a ride in this cute stroller. Of course she did....it's Lauren :)
My cool girl hanging out in the stroller
She made Daddy take her for a ride!
The picture above is just sweet. Lauren runs to her daddy when he comes home from trips. It doesn't matter what she is doing but she just runs to him, along with Belle. At least after him being gone 5-6 days, he definitely knows how much he is missed!


4 comments:
How sweet! I just love to see a little girl with her Daddy! Precious picture!
Sweet sweet pictures!
Love the pictures! I know you guys are getting excited about vacation!
So sweet! My girls broke one of our strollers from always sitting in them. I LOVE how excited she gets when she sees her daddy. I am sure you guys can't wait to move so that you can all be closer.
Post a Comment