Saturday, November 20, 2010

What Have We Been Up To?

Lauren and I like to stay busy when Todd is away. We get so bored if we don't have activities planned. We usually don't go too far and one of our favorites places is a huge park on Signal Mountain. It's perfect for me and my girl! 
She loves the swings, always has. When we move, we want to get her a huge swing set for the backyard. She would love it!
Talk about an excited little face! She likes it when I push her really high and then grab the front of the swing to stop it. She laughs hysterically! 
Yes, that's my little peanut coming down that huge slide all by herself. She has no fear and will climb up to the top, alone, and slide down. It's so fast too! She's definitely my child as I was a little dare devil when I was younger too. 
We bought new fancy black Stride Rite shoes for her winter dresses. I scored these on ebay for a whopping $15.50, with the tags attached. Lauren has super wide feet and a 6 wide is what fits the best. I was so excited to see these just waiting for us on ebay.
We also have spent a couple of lazy days at home in our PJS snuggling with our pets :) Sweet Bailey tolerates it....most of the time!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Summer said...

OMG girl I wish you would have told me you were in search of shoes....Kelc has a really small foot and she had size 6 ugg boots and some stride rite shoes and they were in perfect condition and my friends kiddos have a bigger feet then that so I ended up giving them to a lady my bestie knew at her work....let me know I will search and see what I have next time...I think I have lots of 7's in there now....

OK So that pic of Lauren down the slide is presh and I love her snuggling with Bailey Kelcee does that with Lucy and Lucy tolerates really well too
LOL

xoxo
Summer