Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Pictures On The Porch

I ordered this precious outfit for Lauren from Smockadot Kids on facebook. They do weekly auctions where you have to put SOLD, SIZE, and your EMAIL below what you want. It's first come, first serve, and things sell out within about 30 seconds. It's wild. I spotted this as they put it up as a preview and I just had to have it. I was there and got it within about 5 seconds. I was ready! I knew the blue would be perfect with Lauren's gorgeous blue eyes. It's a size 2 and go figure I should have ordered a 12 month or 18 month for my little girl. Even though it's way big on her, I'm excited she can probably wear it next year. 
The above picture is how our little photo shoot started out. She wasn't too thrilled about taking pictures outside. Her little pants are insanely long on her so just ignore that :)
She started warming up. I acted like a wild woman trying to get her to smile. You would not have wanted to see me acting so silly. You definitely wouldn't have claimed me as a friend :)
There we go!!! Smiles, smiles, smiles. I put a little pumpkin on Todd's head while he took these pictures. I jumped, sang, held the stem in my mouth (Yes, I did) and did a funny dance. You do what you gotta do, right?
My sweet little pumpkin. Oh I love her! Love her love her love her!
She really started to have fun with the little pumpkins! She was such a trooper!
I love this one. She was just smiling non stop at me acting so goofy!

And that's all folks....no more pictures mommy!!!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! You got some real keepers in that photo shoot.

Emily said...

Those are so cute! She looks like a little princess. I love the outfit too... I am sure she can wear it again next year too. She is so tiny. :)

Kenna said...

Awesome pictures Court! She is SOOO cute and has the best little smile! It's crazy how foolish we'll act just to get those sweet smiles! :)

Angela said...

ADORABLE!!!

Girl, I have *so* been there before, acting like an IDIOT (even in a professional photography studio). You think you look like a fool trying to get one kid to look and smile at the camera? Ugh--try three! It's horrible! I break out in hives just thinking about it. lol

But it was all worth it b/c those are some DANG cute pictures!!!

Kristen and Andy said...

Wow - you got some great pics!!! All that acting crazy definitely worked - and yes - you definitely gotta do what you gotta do for those smiles :) Love the outfit!

beckylbranch said...

She looks ADORABLE!!! She is such a cutie pie!

Rachel and Hans said...

She is soo sweet! Love the outfit and the smiles!

Heather said...

These are so cute Courtney!! I act like a nut behind the camera, totally worth it!! These pictures are priceless!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Those are so great! You can decorate your whole house with all of those wonderful pictures!!

She makes an adorable little Snow White!!

Happy late Birthday sweet Lauren!!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Love these! Adorable. I love looking at clothes on Facebook.