Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Festival

Lauren's "school" had their annual fall festival this morning. I ordered this adorable shirt from SheSheMade and thought it was perfect for the occasion. They had all kinds of fun activities on the agenda like games in the gym, face painting, and a petting zoo. It was all right up Lauren's alley and she had the best time. Parents were invited to the activities so I went for the petting zoo portion from 11-11:30. She loved it! 

Before leaving the house. I took quite a few photos!
Lauren has no fear of animals. She was so happy to pick up the chickens and roosters. She was so sweet and gave them all hugs and kisses.
She would stand like this for so long as she held the rooster. It was so sweet. She didn't want to leave them.
This is Lauren and her sweet teacher, Angie, petting the llama. Lauren really really liked the llama. She made her mommy proud by being so sweet.
Lauren's favorite goat. She would just sit with him for the longest time. 
Happy with her flock of animals

I'm so happy that Lauren loved the petting zoo. This was the second time she's taken part in the petting zoo experience. Her sweet friend, Ellie, also had a petting zoo party for her 2nd birthday. The company that came to Lauren's school is the same company that we hired to come to our house for her 2nd birthday party. She is going to love it! I'm so proud of her and her love for animals. We have a cat and dog at home so I hope she always loves being around animals and that she continues to be so sweet with them.










Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE outfit! I just ordered a dress from her! LOVE her pigtails!!! SHe's getting sooo big!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is crazy photogenic! Her party is going to be a blast!

Michelle said...

Lauren's pig tails are adorable! And the pictures of her holding the rooster is SO CUTE! I wonder what she was thinking....

Anonymous said...

What a fun outing!! Of course I especially love her cute shirt. So adorable!

beckylbranch said...

Her outfit is just adorable and I have to say I am LOVING the pig tails :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Love the shirt and the zoo! What fun!

Kenna said...

Such cute pictures. I really hope Livie and Ace will be as sweet with the animals at Little L's party as she is.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

LOVE her shirt! She looks so sweet with all of those animals!!

Heather said...

She looks adorable Courtney!! I love that shirt Ashley made for y'all! Your girl is cracking me up holding the chickens, so brave! Great pictures, so glad y'all had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Awe! She is so freaking cute! I love the last pic especially with her holding the chicken. That's just so adorable!