Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Master Bedrooms

Kelly is back on board with hosting the Show Us Your Life tours on Fridays. I skipped last week. The theme was living rooms and I posted that on the last tour. This week, however, is Master Bedrooms and I didn't participate last year. Here is a little glimpse of my most favorite room in our house to relax.
Our bed, obviously :) The duvet cover is from Pottery Barn. The furniture was Todd's before we got married. This was his house prior to us getting married so we just kept it. I really really like it.
Our dresser. I don't like it too cluttered. There are a few pictures, flowers, and the alarm clock. 
***We have a huge armoire but who really cares about seeing a picture of a big piece of furniture :) It houses our TV and other clothes but we keep it shut 99% of the time***

CLOSET:
Our closest. Todd installed custom shelving when we got married or a little before that.
Part of my side. In the cubbies on top, I have a shelf for items that need to be monogrammed, a Lia Sophia shelf for jewelry, a computer bag shelf, and a random one.
Todd's side. Some of the shoes are mine behind the glass but those are his sweaters. There are drawers below the sweaters with lots of his stuff.

That's all :)
Lauren and Belle say Bye!






Photobucket

11 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Your bedroom is gorgeous! OMG-I LOVE YOUR CLOSET!!!! I need it! ha..ha..I love it you did a great job putting it all together :)

Summer said...

Courtney,
I just Loooooooooooove your hardwood floors and that bed and the comforter is just awesome love it!! Your room is so cozy and beautiful and I love the Love on the wall, you know I saw the LOVE on Christmas tours and someone switched it to say NOEL cute idea....

xoxo
SUmmer ;0)

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! I love the floors and I love what you did over the bed. Beautiful! I know you are ready to let it go though!

Laurie said...

Looks great. I love the duvet and the plantation shutters!

Warf pary of 3 said...

LOVE the closet!! if that was mine i would not share. haha ;o)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty! I love your bedding

Jennifer said...

WOW! Your closet is amazing and so organized. Love it!! =) Your bedding is gorgeous and I love the shiny hardwood floors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us over! I love your bedroom furniture. So pretty! Have a great weekend. I hope Todd is home so you all can soak up the weekend together.

Sarah said...

The LOVE over the bed is great! I like that it is gold, I think gold is so pretty and not everyone uses it, so it is an unexpected element.
Love it!

Rachel and Hans said...

I am in love with your closet organizing system! The whole room is great, but for a neat-freak like me, those shelves and cubbies are awesome!!

Angie said...

I love the shelving in your closet...nice! I would have those packed full of stuff. ha! I love your flooring...so pretty!