Little Lauren loves Ariel! In fact, she likes her so much that Ariel is going to be the big theme at her 2nd birthday party in October. It's funny but we are having a petting zoo and pony come out to the house for her party but Ariel will be the decor on the inside. It doesn't go but she loves Ariel way too much to pass her up.

(We were trying so hard to get a cute picture for her birthday invitations. It sure is hard to take pictures of an almost 2 year old).

(I believe she is singing and saying Ariel about 80 million times in the picture above).

6 comments:
Kelcee has those same jammies :0)
Her and Kelcee would get along great, and Kelcee could teach her how to comb her hair with a fork LOL
That party sounds so fun....the petting zoo sounds fun....you can like blow bubbles and make them sea animals hahahah :0)
I feel ya on getting a pic....Kelcee will be 4 and we tried forever to get a good shot in her Spongebob outfit and girl I think I may have got one good shot out of about a gazillion....those are really cute pics of Lauren....she is just a doll
xoxo
Summer ;0)
That will be SO cute for her birthday theme!
She has grown so fast.. amazing how you blink and they grow like they do.
Aww, I wanna come to the party!!!! :) Ha!
Sounds like a fun party planned! We are still trying to figure out what we are going to do for Brooklynn's 3rd bday in November...she can't make up her mind - she likes them all - ha!
Her party will be so cute and fun! Enjoy the long weekend!
Oh those Pj's are so cute, but I think the little girl wearing them makes them cute!! :)
Post a Comment