Thursday, September 16, 2010

Final Consignment Sale

Actually I take that back. There's one tomorrow morning at 9am. I'm debating on going. It's at a fancier, upscale store downtown. I might see if I can find some good deals. I'm not a morning person AT ALL so we will see.
So Little L and I went to a consignment on Signal Mountain this week. I like this one because it's super duper small and takes about 15 minutes to shop. That's my kind of shopping. I don't ever buy much but I love finding that $3 outfit that's perfect for my girl. After shopping, I took her the park there that's massive.

Our goodies include a 2 piece outfit for a whopping $3, a Gymboree heart sweater for $2

Tennessee cheerleader outfit for $5, Elmo book for $1, and an Ariel book for 50 cents.
=Not too shabby for a day of shopping. 

Swinging is always better with your tongue out. Check out the picture below taken 11 months ago. Classic.


Lauren is a big girl now and goes down the slides all by herself. Sniff Sniff. She is growing up but in a way it's kind of nice. Just don't grow up too fast there little L.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Aw, it’s so amazing how much she’s grown up!!!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Good finds! I think swinging is more fun with the tongue out too! Haha. Soo cute!

Emily said...

Very good deals... I am looking for Kenadie a UT cheerleader outfit... guess I need to try some consignment shops around here.

Diana said...

Congrats on all of the great deals. Our consignment sales have been a bust lately. I don't know if it is because 3/4 year olds are hard on their clothes or what, but I haven't been able to find anything cute lately. I am resorting to shopping at regular stores and trying to make the most of it with coupons or sales. I hate that, but the girls got to have some clothes that fit!