I promise Lauren does wear clothes. We strip her down for dinner 99% of the time because I despise getting stains out of clothes. It's just 500 times easier if she's in her diaper. After we ate dinner one night this week, she wanted to wear her school backpack. I caught her trying to open the door to the garage and telling us bye. I don't know where she got that idea considering the fact she still isn't a fan of being dropped off at MDO.
More evidence of the escape
Little one was also caught getting on my computer. She loves pressing the buttons and pretending to type. I debated the idea of getting her a play computer but I know it wouldn't be the same. She likes the real deal! Little Lauren was proud of herself for finding my laptop under the coffee table. She even placed it on the couch, climbed up there by herself, and typed away!
I think she was proud. She was making her first blog post.


2 comments:
She is writing blog posts already! I'm impressed. Hope you and the family are doing well. Have a good weekend! Any bids on your house yet? I hope so...Been thinking about you.
Ha! I can't stop giggling at the picture of her in only a diaper with her back pack on. That is totally something Hayden would do. Oh those two would be 2 peas in a pod I tell ya!
I think you should have her do a quest post on your blog...ha! Isnt' it so cute how they mock us...Hayden recently discovered the keyboard in the office. He is nonstop trying to push keys.
Post a Comment