Monday, September 20, 2010

Caesar Salad Please

I think everyone knows by now that Lauren eats food that isn't exactly common for most 22 month olds. After months and months of struggling to get her to eat period, she has finally come around to a few select foods. I'm not kidding when I say that she would scream at the sight of a spoon in the past. She was afraid of food and had major feeding issues. I am so proud of our peanut and her ever expanding palate! She now enjoys Caesar salad, hot salsa, spicy pepperoni, and other fun foods! 

My little girl chowing down on some salad. 
That little red mark on her nose is finally starting to go away. It started off as a little scratch and she wouldn't leave it alone. She would scratch it, it would bleed, a new scab would appear, and the cycle was never ending. She is FINALLY learning to leave it alone.

I love her little Caesar drenched face
Flashback photo from this summer in Hilton Head. This is where she discovered her big time love for salad.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

that cracks up me everytime you post her eating a salad. i mean what 2 year old eats salad. thats great!!

Heather said...

Seriously, your girl cracks me up! I think that's all she eats is salad! Does it seem to digest ok for her? Ceasar is my favorite!!

Kristen and Andy said...

Lol - too cute!! At least she is stuck on eating something that is healthy!!! I remember when my stepson was around 2 and would eat nothing other than pizza....we just had to convince ourselves at least he was eating bread, tomatoes, cheese and meat (pepperoni)...hehehe

Lauren said...

That girl makes me laugh!!!!!! Love her!! :)