Monday, September 27, 2010

Chuck E.

Todd and I took Lauren to Chuck E. Cheese last week when he was home. She loves it there and it's safe to say that we do as well. It's so fun to go in the mornings when it's not crowded. I don't take her when I'm alone too often. She just runs and runs and I'm afraid I'll lose her. She isn't the best at listening and has her own little agenda 99% of the time. We prefer to tag team it anyway!
The is the little roller coaster. She was amazed.
This is one of her favorite rides. She screams "Woof Woof" when she sees it.
Lauren was a chicken and was afraid to get on the horse this time. I know that she loves it so we put her right on top. Of course she didn't want to get off then. I don't know why she acts afraid for like 10 seconds when she really like it. I think she rode the horse 5 times during this visit.
My favorite is driving the race cars! Lauren is such a big help :)

Video: Listen carefully as Lauren talks about going to see Chuck E. It's so sweet.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Chuck E Cheese too, I should probably take Mollie and introduce her to it at some point!
Y'all always have so much fun!