I am so behind on updating! Last week (I think), I spent some time with my little girl downtown Chattanooga. When Todd is gone, I always try to stay busy with Lauren so the days go by fast. If I don't, I think I get so lonely and just miss having my spouse around. It truly helps being on the go.
Downtown Chattanooga is one of my favorite places to be. Because we live on a mountain, it takes quite a bit of time to get anywhere. Downtown is closest to us so we're lucky that we get to play there often.
First stop: Walking across the Walnut Street Bridge that goes over the Tennessee River. On the other side is the carousel and the fun yogurt place that I found.

This was the first time that Lauren rode the horse all by herself. I didn't have to hold onto her. She loved it! Where did my baby go??
She looks so old to me!
Lauren was so sweet but she pitched a mini fit when she had to get off. I would normally pay to ride again but it was a packed house. They were having free rides that day and we actually had to wait to get on. It was nuts.
We went to Sweet CeCe's yogurt after riding the carousel. I think I only took pictures from my cell phone. I uploaded those to twitter so if you follow me there (@cstephenson24), that's where those are. She loved it. I filled my bowl up high and gave her a spoon to share with me. She ate half of it, at least. Lauren is like her mommy and loves frozen yogurt.
After her nap, she wanted her Big Bird and Abby doll to get a snack with her. I found these baked Cheeto looking things from Earthfare the other day. She loves them. I have to take the bag away or she'd eat the entire bag.
For dinner, I made a cheese quesadilla. This is how Lauren eats salsa. She would much rather dip a tortilla or chip into the salsa container. She pitched a hiatus when I put it on her plate....heaven forbid.
This is how she wanted to sleep. On the couch with her mommy. Gosh I love her.



1 comment:
So adorable!
Post a Comment