Friday, October 15, 2010

Baking, Yogurt, Rides, Cereal

Im behind on picture posting! The picture above cracks me up. Lauren looks a mess for multiple reasons. I wanted to make banana bread one night when Todd was away. Lauren was extremely whiny so I put her on the countertop to "help" me. She helped me mix all the ingredients together. But that's not all....she tried her hardest to hold the bowl by herself, she tried about 80 billion times to stand on the counter, she almost dumped the oil on the floor (without the cap on), she wanted to open the bisquick box by herself, we almost drop the whole dozen of eggs....whew that had better be some good banana bread! No wonder her hair looks like she just woke up.
We took another trip downtown to the carousel and got some yummy yogurt. That yogurt place is dangerous, it's soooo good. For all you locals, you get double punches on your yogurt card on Tuesdays! I tried to get Lauren to smile on the horse but she's a serious rider. She cries when the ride is over but she is very serious about her horse :)
I tried to get a picture of my best buddy....fail
Barney was on so she was in a trance....what is it with the purple dinosaur? She's in love!
She was dancing to Barney on our bed!
So I never buy Lucky Charms, ever. Publix had them buy 1 get 1 free last week so I thought I would partake in the sugary cereal sale. Every now and then, I enjoy a sugary, bad for you cereal. Lauren has never in her life had it before. How did she know she'd love it? It's wild. She spotted my bowl and got so excited screaming "ceeereel" (cereal) I put her on the countertop and let her have some. The picture below speaks for itself on how she liked it.....
You better believe she picked out each individual marshmallow....she knows what's good.





Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny! I think our little girls are twins! Lucy loves to pick out all the marshmallows in the cereal, “help” me cook, and does a happy dance when she hears Barney!

Unknown said...

Madison "helped" me make cupcakes yesterday. I was a stressed out mess after we finished. She was covered in everything.. she just kept trying to eat what was in the bowl! I just kept thinking.. this will be a good memory for her!! LOVE me some Lucky Charms!

Lauren said...

A girl after my own heart, EXACTLY why I buy Lucky Charms, for the marshmellows, haha!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is sweet eating her cereal and on her horse! Glad you all have been having fun!

Emily said...

Oh the pictures are great! Lauren is a little sweetie... can you believe our little ones are going to be 2 this month!!!! Can't wait to see her b-day party pics.