On Saturday, Lauren and I went over to Amanda's house for some yummy chili and to celebrate Nicholas turning 3 months old. He sure is a cutie, that Nicholas is. Lauren doesn't quite know what to think of Nicholas but she is interested, that's for sure.
We put the 2 kiddos in Nicholas' rocking chair to get a cute picture of them with their Tennessee outfits on. Lauren wasn't sure at first but we at least got a few pictures.
Look who is 3 months old!!
My super talented friend, Becky Bell, makes wonderful cakes. She is now making Nicholas' monthly cakes. What a lucky little fella, if only he could eat some.
Side view of the cake. It's one of my favorites now.
Lauren was very happy to borrow Nicholas' high chair to devour a slice of cake. Little L loves sweets beyond belief. She spotted the cake and wanted it all night so here she is in her happy place :)
Spencer is such a sweet dog. Lauren enjoyed throwing his ball to him. She only lasted a few minutes but she sure does enjoy being outside.
Of course she spotted Nicholas' car seat. She is crazy about buckles that are on strollers and car seats. We have her old car seat in the garage and she often goes out there to play and sit in it. Nicholas didn't mind sharing!
The best shot I could get of my busy bee in her cute Tennessee shirt. I ordered it from The Cherry Tree 123 and love it. It's big so I'm excited that she can at least wear it next year too.

7 comments:
love her little shirt, it is too cute!!
That girl of yours is too cute. And of COURSE we have the same orange shoes! :)
Well, even though I don't care for all the orange going on, it looks like a fun time!! :) Baby Nicholas is such a cutie! Lauren cracks me up trying to get in that carseat!
I can't believe how grown up Lauren is getting :)
Wow it seems everyone has the same travel system we do LOL.
Humm... I wonder if Nicholas will be into older women? Maybe you guys can work out an arangement now! :) They are both SOOO cute! Can't wait to see you guys n a few weeks!
Awww, those pictures are precious!!!!! :)
Look how cute Lauren is!! I just love her Tennesse shirt with the ruffles just cute cute cute!! I buy Kelcee's team pillow case dresses a bit big so she can wear them for a few years....so fun
I love the pic of Lauren looking at her new friend she looks like she is thinking I'm not sure about you but I will be happy to eat your cake LOL....
That cake is really cute, I love the halloween theme, Happy 3 mths to your little friend Lauren
Ya'll have a great day
xoxo
Summer
Post a Comment