Welcome to our kitchen!!! Over at Kelly's, it's show us your life Friday - Kitchen edition! I participated last year and the only thing we've changed in our microwave/oven unit. We went from white to stainless.
This is the view from our living room area. I've always loved the space. I never run out of room which is so nice. Our house is very open and I love it. The white unit to the right is no longer there....
The new microwave/oven unit. The original plan was to make this a double oven with a warming drawer below but we would have had to cut some of our cabinet space on the top. It just wasn't worth doing that.
Stovetop area. If we were to add a double oven, the microwave would go here. Our house is currently on the market for sale so there was just no point in doing all of that work.
My favorite thing in the kitchen is our wine rack. It's definitely fall which is why the pumpkins are there. I don't like things too cluttered so it's pretty basic. We do keep only 2 frames, a candle, and then a little tourist vase looking thing we bought in Greece there at all times.
Our cabinets would have been this color or white if we designed the kitchen ourself. There was just no way we were going to put all of that money into new cabinets. Our cabinets are wonderful quality, just not my favorite color.
Kitchen before, when the house was bought in 2005. We have definitely put money into my favorite room in the house. We added plantation shutters to the whole house, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. What a difference it made!
My little messy head kitchen helper making banana bread!



11 comments:
Your kitchen is beautiful!!!!!!!!! :)
You have a beautiful kitchen.
Courtney, wow, I love your kitchen!! I have never seen a full look at it and it's beautiful! You do have a lot of space!!
I think we have similar kitchens except for the wall color. I love the granite.
Beautiful kitchen! I love it.
We have plantation shutters in our living room and dinning room area and we love them too. I hope one day we can afford to do our whole house... they're great!
Love your kitchen!! Its so open and inviting!
WOW, I love the open feel of your kitchen.
Thanks for the tour.
My Southern Front Porch
I love it!!!! So beautiful!
I love the updates you have done to your kitchen. The island looks so much better with granite. Plus, it makes the kitchen island look even bigger.
Ooohhh! I love that island...so big and spacious. You have a fun kitchen :) I love your wine rack and what a fun kettle. I am following you, didn't realize I wasn't already!!
Your kitchen is beautiful!
Post a Comment