Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little Barney Love


Sister, this is the Barney video!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Summer said...

LOL this is so stinkin cute and I love how she is rockin an Elmo shirt and singing Barney....two of her favs I bet :0) Kelcee loves this song too....last year my besties little girl had a barney bday and they had barney come and um kelcee tried to pull the spots off his tail LOL it was really funny! Lauren sings so cute and so serious about it hahahah watch out american idol....I love at the end when you told her to blow kisses she played the song again and it said I love you too cute

xoxo
summer

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! We like Barney too. I figure at least if she's watching TV I'm glad it is teaching her something. Have a great week!

Lauren said...

That girl is just too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!