Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gone Shopping

I don't know why but these pictures remind me of a high school girl coming down the stairs for prom, weird? Lauren was being so sweet and cute so her daddy had to document the event in pictures. The other day I was putting on Lauren's swimsuit upstairs. She grabbed her purse after we finished, put it on her shoulder, and said "bye mommy." Melts. my. heart.
(Anytime she needs help coming down the stairs, she will stand at the top and yell "hep hep hep", her version of "help." I'm so glad she doesn't just head dive down like she does with everything else). 
And yes, I know, the socks.....They've already been pointed out to me. I like to wear socks around the house. I hate the feeling of my feet on hardwood, it's a weird feeling in case you were wondering :)
(Totally posing for her daddy. She's is soooo a daddy's girl. I love it.)
(This would be her "Say Cheese" face, squinted eyes, crooked smile...check)
(This is so funny! She doesn't even look like herself but this is the face she makes when she gets super excited. She sure was pumped to be coming down the stairs with her big girl purse on her shoulder). 

My baby girl is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she'll be in 2 in October :(

5 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute. Logan does that crazy cheese face too!

Lauren said...

Oh my, precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! She looks adorable walking down the steps. Such a big girl!!

Kristen and Andy said...

Those are just the cutest pics I have ever seen!!! So sweet!!! She looks like such a fun little girl :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Such a sweet face! Love your new header, too!