Sunday, May 2, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So we've been so busy for the past week or so. Here's a recap of what we've been up to:
Going to The Little Gym, Lauren's favorite place STILL. She likes getting flipped by her daddy
Playing with her sweet friend, Zane. Zane just turned 1. Unfortunately, we had to miss his way cool birthday party because we've been out of town, yes again.
We've been selling items that we don't need like Lauren's old clothes, "toys" like motorcycles, 4 wheelers, etc. We are gearing up for our big move to Texas and so we're trying to get rid of the clutter.
I went to the Beth Moore conference in Atlanta with my sweet friend, Amanda. We had been looking forward to this event for quite some time as tons of bloggers would be there. We had lots of fun and met a few sweet folks!
These girls were super sweet. Jenna, Lianna, Amanda, and I. Unfortunately, a lot of the other girls had plans that day so we didn't get to chat or spend time with them. However, we were very happy to enjoy lunch with these sweet girls who we enjoyed getting to know. 
Jenna just found out she's expecting baby #2 and is the sweetest girl! She is someone I have felt like I've known forever. Lianna has the best blog for creative ideas for your home and yard. Goodness she is creative!
I celebrated my birthday on April 24 and Todd got me a fantastic cake with flowers and an Ann Taylor Loft gift card.....smart guy who knows where I like to shop!
We've discovered that Lauren loves cake. Funny story....she saw the cake when Todd put it in our pretty cake stand and starting signing for more.....the girl hasn't even had cake since her first birthday 6 months ago. How in the world did she know that she would like it????? She must loves sweets like her daddy.
For an awesome giveaway, go check out my friend Jenna's blog post! If you say sew is an awesome company with the cutest things like custom shirts, etc. 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Little Lauren is so cute!!! Did you guys find a house?

Todd and Courtney said...

We did find a house! We are under contract on a new construction home :)

Kenna said...

I can't wait to hear all about Lauren's first trip to Big D and your new house!!! Good think Little L likes cake! We'll have plenty for her this weekend! Yay!

Anonymous said...

You all have been busy! Glad your doing well. Goodluck with all the preparations for your move. I am excited for you!!

Glad you had a special birthday!

Lauren said...

Love the picture catch-up… Lauren is tooooo cute!! When are ya’ll moving???