This looks like it could be in a Martha Stewart magazine. The outside decorations were so creative and beautiful. Lauren, Amanda's best friend, made the curtains and table runners. Talk about talent.....that I need.
Beautiful invitations from A Piece of Pope
Nicholas' gift from us. I think everyone who sees me go to baby showers knows that this is my standard baby gift....a personalized toy bucket filled with goodies. I DO NOT paint these :) Let's make that clear. I have no creative talent. I just pay someone to paint these for me!
Me and the pretty mommy to be
The diaper cakes were AMAZING. Seriously, Amanda has some creative friends. I don't think I could ever make one of these....especially ones that are so beautiful.
Diaper cake #2 - gorgeous and I love his name at the bottom
Pretty food table with a pretty mommy
Amanda and her pretty mommy. They have some good genes....
Amanda, I'm so excited for you. Thanks for including me in your special day. You are going to the BEST mommy to Nicholas.
Nicholas' gift from us. I think everyone who sees me go to baby showers knows that this is my standard baby gift....a personalized toy bucket filled with goodies. I DO NOT paint these :) Let's make that clear. I have no creative talent. I just pay someone to paint these for me!
Me and the pretty mommy to be
The diaper cakes were AMAZING. Seriously, Amanda has some creative friends. I don't think I could ever make one of these....especially ones that are so beautiful.
Diaper cake #2 - gorgeous and I love his name at the bottom
Pretty food table with a pretty mommy
Amanda and her pretty mommy. They have some good genes....
Amanda, I'm so excited for you. Thanks for including me in your special day. You are going to the BEST mommy to Nicholas.

6 comments:
Her shower was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so happy for Amanda!!! :)
Looks like a very pretty shower... Amanda has some very sweet friends.
Beautiful shower! I am SURE she felt special and lovely and excited to meet her new little guy!!
It was so fun and I am so glad you could come (even though I missed baby Lauren!). We have to get together soon!
Looks like a very pretty and special shower for a special friend! By the way, love your baby gift!! Very cute.
Wow! What an amazing shower! And, I also like your baby gifts...great idea.
The flight to Boston went well...now I can only pray the flight home will be the same! :-) Thanks for all the ideas/advice!
Post a Comment