Friday, May 21, 2010

Visiting With Baby Zachary

At Karen and JD's home, holding baby Zachary. Jill and I took a couple of meals over to their house so they wouldn't have to worry about cooking.
My sweet friend, Karen, had baby Zachary Dean a few days ago. I was lucky enough to get to keep their sweet girl, Riley, the night Zachary arrived in the world. Karen started having contractions at work 10 days early so she and her husband brought Riley to our house to spend the night. It's a good thing because Zachary was born at 12:29am the next morning.
The morning that Zachary was born, I took Riley and Lauren to the hospital so Riley could meet her little brother. She is sooooo sweet. I told her to smile because we were going to see Zachary! She was so excited!
Lauren was checking out Riley. She was so confused as to why there was someone else in the car with her. She loved every minute of it though. She usually screams in the car (hence the bottle, it chills her out). She didn't cry at all with Riley in the car!
One of my best friends, Jill, holding sweet Zachary. He was so sweet and cuddly. Makes me miss the newborn stage.....but not for another 2 years or so :)
Sweet baby boy looks identical to his big sister!

1 comment:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How precious!
Thank you for your comment. You will love Trophy Club, it is a wonderful area! We live about 15mins from there. I am in love with Grapevine and Southlake, awesome shopping and great restaurants. Let me know if you need any ideas of where to shop, eat, whatever!
Welcome to TX!