Lauren has her well check visit at the Pediatrician's office yesterday. She got a great report and is doing great!
She was being so sweet, sitting in the big girl chair by herself. There was a 4 week old baby girl, with her mommy, sitting across from us so she was very happy to scream "A Baby A Baby A Baby" so the whole waiting room could hear.
Just for my records for her baby book (almost 19 months):
20.8 pounds (between 5-10 percentile)
31 inches (25th percentile)
When we got home, she got to take her Bellie Girl for a walk. She loves to walk Belle and gets very very upset if I take the leash from her OR if Belle needs to come outside. I think she thinks that she and Belle need to walk for hours a day.
Walking up the driveway, two peas in a pod!

3 comments:
Good report for Lauren... goodness, my 7 month old is as big as she is... mine is needing to slow down!!!!
She is so precious! I am glad she is doing well. I love the pictures of her walking your sweet puppy.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your little girl is beautiful! Also the area you're moving too is absolutely beautiful, I used to baby sit a kid out that way. :)
Post a Comment