Our Model Home
No, not our house. I wish but it will happen I truly believe. We are under contract on a new construction home in a Dallas suburb. For security reasons, I don't care to broadcast exactly where we will be living. Our contract in on the contingency that our house here will sell. We have until the sheet rock phase (4 months) to get a contract on our house.Our lot on the golf course. I LOVE our lot because the golf course is hilly so it's not just flat. We don't even play golf....don't laugh. It's just nice going from a bluff view on a mountain to some kind of view. I REALLY didn't want to stare at a house from my backyard everyday.
New Kitchen. It might not look exactly like this as I can pick everything out at a design center but this is pretty and is from the model home.
Butler's Pantry or whatever you'd like to call it
Pretty living room
My favorite part, the cool media room so we can watch movies to out heart's content
Nice face there, Lauren. She is happy about her new house, I promise. She was a little irritated that I wanted to take her picture while she was watching a band play at a Texas BBQ joint...whatev
12 comments:
That house is Gorgeous!! I am lovin it! All of it!! The media center rocks girl! I will pray you will get your old house under contract soon soon so you can get started on this BIG BEAUTIFUL NEW ONE!! Eeeeeek excited for you!
Love Lauren's look, Kelcee so gives me the serious face when I try to interrupt what she is doing ha!
xoxo
Summer :0)
The model home is beautiful! I would love a house like that... but thats not gonna happen! HA!
Looks like you made that poor girl mad for having to have her picture.... she is still cute though!
The house is gorgeous! You will have so much fun picking everything out!
I'm so jealous! Ha! That house is fabulous!!!! I just also have to laugh at that face little L is making! Too funny.
Beautiful!! I love it.. checking blog from my hospital bed! :) Pitocin started. hee hee!
Beautiful!! I love it.. checking blog from my hospital bed! :) Pitocin started. hee hee!
Okay, that house is pretty much awesome!!!!!!!!! :)
It so GORGEOUS!
It is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you all. Congrats!
I don't blame you for being careful about what you say as to where it is located. Being an Army wife I have to be very careful about what I say about where we live and what my husbband does.
In the end it is all worth it to know our family is safe!
Hugs
The house is gorgeous, I love everything! Hopefully your house will sell SOON!! I liked your last post about the airplane ride. I just now posted one about Ayla and Brennan's first airplane ride. It went great but they did NOT sleep either. I guess they were afraid they were going to miss something..lol!! I am glad Lauren did well too, she is such a cutie!! Have a great week!
Love the house! I hope you get yours sold soon, too! I love the media room, because, if you're anything like us, going to movies became practically non-existant after having a baby!
Um, I will take that kitchen gift wrapped with a nice pretty bow on it please!! Gorgeous!! So happy for you!
Post a Comment