Lauren is going through a horrible "phase" or it better be a phase. We find it very very difficult to take her anywhere, especially restaurants. She is only 18 months but geez girlfriend, take a chill pill. She gets soooo mad if we don't let her have our glass of whatever we're drinking. To avoid major meltdowns in restaurants, we let her play with the water but only the water. It at least keeps her occupied for 5 minutes or so.
Why is it that she will only drink out of a real glass, WITHOUT the top. She can't stand sippy cups. Miss Independent shall we say?
At least she's cute or we'd be in trouble :)
7 comments:
Lincoln hasn't been acting out to bad at the restaurants, but he does his best with a coloring page and crayon in hand.
Lexi is the same way with drinks at restaurants. It drives me nuts. She keeps pointing at our cups saying "mine, mine, mine" until we give it to her and she drinks some. Seriously! Drama! Oh the drama of little girls!
HAHA! That cuteness works in her favor!! :)
OMG I'm glad Mason's not the only one going through a crazy psycho stage!
That sounds familiar. I had a similar situation. Good luck and bring napkins!
Hey, I have a "chattanooga" giveaway over on my blog. Check it out :)
oh girl, it is a phase and it will pass. Try distracting her with something else. She sure is cute though!! THe more you take her out the better it will get!!
Courtney ~ I feel you, girl. Z started that last May (when he was 18 months), then was pretty good this past year.
A few weeks ago he completely changed, and I don't know where my sweet boy has gone! I'm ready for him to come back to me. ; )
Post a Comment