Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I'm a little late in posting pictures but here's a recap of our Mother's Day weekend. Todd had to work so I drove to Atlanta with Lauren and our dog, Bellie Girl. We headed to Charlotte on Saturday to celebrate this cute little boy's first birthday. This is Ace, my cousin, Kenna's, little handsome man.
He had a very cool sail boat themed party. Check out the awesome sail boat cake! Check Kenna's blog for more amazing pictures. She should be a party planner.
Ace's big sister, Olivia, was teaching her brother the ropes on how to smash and eat his cake. She also helped Lauren on her first birthday. See....She's the master cake easter and smasher.
Olivia teaching Lauren the ropes
After the fun birthday bash, we enjoyed dinner outside. My uncle is the best at cooking meats on the grill. We had fantastic steaks, potatoes, and salad! Yum!
After spending the night in Charlotte on Saturday night, we drove the 4 hours back to Atlanta. On Sunday, we just relaxed and then I picked Todd up at the airport at 12:30am, yes...AM...it was a long night.
Monday, we went to my mom's school where she is a counselor. Lauren wanted to practice her skills of counseling kids and all of their issues....
"Oh my gosh, that kid did whatttt????"
Lauren and I did a lot of this on Mother's Day. She's my snuggle bug....sometimes

Wow that was the longest post I've ever made.....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You guys have been busy. The birthday party looks like lots of fun, I love the sailboat theme!