After the market, we took her to a little splash fountain downtown. This was her first visit where she could really enjoy it. We took her last summer but she was too young to walk.
She is the sweetest little girl to other people. She walked right up to this little girl and said Hi to her and started waving.
Running through the water....
It looks like we will be making many trips downtown this summer.
8 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!
I wish we did live closer.. we could do so much together. :)
What a fun water park. The market sounds like lots of fun too, who wouldn't love place where you can get goat cheese and hairbows all in the same spot!
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times. She is so stinkin cute!!! :)
That looks like so much fun!! Kaia is jealous! :-)
That looks like a blast! Lauren is so cute in her bathing suit!
The pictures are great! Anyplace you can get goat cheese and hair bows sounds good to me!! She is so cute playing. Even I want to play in the water. Have a great day!
I would go nuts at the market, kidda a good thing we don't have one:) She looks like so much fun. Lu and I are signed up for diaper daredevils at the gym, but she can't start till she walks. I can't wait it looks like Lauren has so much fun!
What a little cutie!! She is a little water baby!! We are doing something similar tomorrow. So fuN!
Post a Comment