Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Little Gym Class, Spring Semester

Lauren had her final Little Gym class for the semester. No worries, we start summer session next week. I can't resist on signing her up. She LOVES it! Here's a recap in pictures of her last class....
I forgot what this is called. It's a massive wheel that she rides on and then does a front roll at the end....
She hangs from the bar like a champ. I'm amazed at her upper strength. She definitely didn't get it from her momma....
Playing, not walking the beam, with her friend Zane. She really doesn't like to walk the beam. That's the one activity she's not into. I guess she'll be a parallel bars girl....
Her game face....she likes to jump on this trampoline like thing, called the Air Track....
whoah traumatized face. She's a little attached to her mommy and was very unsure of standing on a podium to receive an award, especially by herself.
She had such a good morning that we took Bellie Girl for a long walk together that night before bedtime. I like her rolled up pant look :) I told her to say "cheese" and to smile and guess what? She actually listened!
Saying cheese, I love it
Taking her best friend for a walk. Belle hates it, poor puppy.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Lauren!! I am so impressed she can hang from the bar!! That's awesome!! She is too cute with her bestie!! :)

Emily said...

Those pictures are adorable! She looks very terrified to be on stage alone for that award! Poor baby!

-----

No, I don't ever go to Chattanooga. I actually have an aunt who lives there and runs a daycare out of her home.. she doesn't live but a few minutes from The Hamilton Place Mall (I think thats the name of it) Last time I was there was probably in 2004 and before that.

Lauren said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!!! Just precious!! :)