Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Go LOOKOUTS!


We have a minor league baseball team here in Chattanooga. We love to go watch them play, especially now when it's not so hot. It's such a fun family outing and super cheap
too . Tickets are only $5, can't beat that. We took Lauren once before when she was a little baby, click HERE to see that post.
Dada and Little L. That building with the points in the background is the aquarium
Do you see what I see???? That would be a DAD, WITH HIS KIDS (seriously???), shirtless, in jeans with his gut hanging out, wearing his blue cowboy hat, dancing up a storm. Those poor kids....Seriously Chattanooga??? Shirts should be required.
Random photo but I was walking with Lauren and Belle down the street last week. We saw Todd's truck coming down the street. He had just finished work and was coming home from the airport. Once Lauren spotted her dada, she didn't want anything to do with me.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the last picture... and she looks so serious, haha!! :)

Heather said...

Some people don't have a flippin clue when it comes to setting a good example! Those poor kids!! Where's your Atlanta recap?! I have seen pictures of you on other's blogs!

Amanda Ledford said...

You look awesome in that first pic, super skinny! Hope you are having a good time in Dallas!

Rachel and Hans said...

Courtney...will you email me at rachel.sviggum@gmail.com. I went private with our blog, but wanted to send you an invite!