Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lauren's Favorite Activity

Find the lazy susan....
Stand on your tip toes to find what goodies are inside
Get a teeny bit frustrated because mommy and daddy put a child lock on the fun toy
SCORE! I found the salt shaker. Time to shake salt out so mommy can spend forever sweeping between the hardwoods

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. I love her little outfit!

Summer said...

O.K. I just laughed right out loud at this post! What is it with babies and lazy susans ha! We had to childproof ours also and Kelcee still managed to get the salt shaker out LOL....we ended up moving it up higher in the cabinet! LOL

I just heart Lauren's outfit she is jst so precious.....

Hope you are having a great Saturday
Love the new bloggy layout....super cute....I love pink

xoxo
Summer :0)

Rachel and Hans said...

She's adorable...and looks like such a sweetheart. LOVE her outfit, too!

This Is Stupid said...

What a sweet little one!
It's so fun (but messy!) when they start getting into everything.
It was GREAT to meet you this weekend. And very neat to see your blogs =)

Lauren said...

Hey, I met you at the conference. It was so nice to meet you!!!! Lauren is adorable!!! :) Take care, girl!!

Diana said...

I LOVE her outfit! I need to find out where you got the child lock for that cabinet. We have one too and my girls are always getting into stuff in it.