I told Lauren that she was going to school (taken on Thursday) and she was excited. This is not like her, she cries every single time I drop her off. But hey, when your husband is a pilot for a living and isn't home much, I need time to do a few things without my toddler in tow. I got a great report from her teachers and she didn't even cry when I dropped her off. YAY! That's a huge milestone.
Before dropping Lauren off at school, she wanted to take Belle for her walk. This is her favorite daily activity right now. Good thing we got up extra early!
After school she got to take her puppy on a walk
A girl and her best friend
On a medical update:
I took Lauren to a Pediatric GI appointment in Atlanta. The only way to rule anything out medically is to do an endoscopy, yuck! The doctor truly thinks that her eating issues are behavioral problems. How does a young girl learn to have issues with food so early in life? Lauren has always been that way, from the first time she tried food at 4 months old. Crazy. Just call me therapist Courtney. I'm not taking her to therapist here. I'm not sure she even liked kids.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cuuuuute pics!!
I realize I have a skewed view of surgeries and procedures, seeing as B has had open-heart surgery, but I will tell you that his endoscopy really wasn't all that bad. He was put under but that's old hat for him by now (sadly). The recovery was nothing. He just had to wake up and take a drink or two and then we could leave.
I agree an endoscopy really isn't that bad. In the last year my Lexi had 2 and Bailey had one. Recovery really is nothing. They are groggy for a while, but nothing major. I can totally understand not wanting to do that though. Hopefully you find a therapist that works with you guys.
Post a Comment